Civil War II: 1862 is a new iPad wargame from the clever folks at Hunted Cow Studio. If you played the excellent Civil War: 1863, this prequel is a definitly must have for you so don’t waste your time and go buy it on itune: Civil War II: 1862
If you not convince, let us convince you:
Civil War II: 1862 comes with 14 battles that take place during the American Civil War, and 13 of those battles can be played from both sides of the fight: the North and South.
Here are some of the game’s key features:
● High Definition Civil War Era Graphics.
● 8 Mission ‘Tutorial’ campaign.
● 5 Mission ‘Fix Bayonets’ campaign.
● 8 Mission ‘Steel and Thunder’ campaign.
● All missions can be played as both sides (except the tutorial).
● 8 Unique Civil War Units:
– Infantry with Muskets.
– Infantry with Rifled Muskets.
– Naval Gunboats.
– Dismounted and Mounted Cavalry.
● Four classes of infantry – Raw, Average, Veteran and Elite.
● Different infantry formations: unformed, line for shooting and column for charging!
● Detailed Combat Analysis.
● Flank Attacks .
● Strategic Movement.
● Hours of Gameplay.
● Game Center Achievements and Leaderboards.
● Universal App (Works on iPhone & iPad).
So you are still not convince you should buy, check out those review you might change your mind.
Related: Civil War II: 1862 (pocketgamer)
Civil War II: 1862 has fixed bayonets (pocketgamer)
Previous Game : Civil War: 1863 (pocketgamer)
Itune Store Link: Buy Civil War II: 1862